OCPR Update: Explore your artistic abilities for the holidays
Osage City Parks and Recreation’s arts and crafts camp features holiday art, such as greeting cards, wrapping paper and other projects; signup deadline is next week! Along with softball pitching and hitting clinics, OCPR is gearing up for youth basketball. See the latest schedule:
Youth Basketball (Pre-K and Kindergarten, Coed)
- Practice dates and times – Sundays, Jan. 8-Feb. 19, 5-6 p.m.
- Location – Osage City junior high and high school gyms.
- Players receive a shirt and participation award.
- Cost is $20 per player.
Signup deadline January 2.
OCPR Softball Pitching and Hitting Clinic
Instructors Joe and Tammy Serna
- USD 420 2nd-8th grade softball players.
- Clinic dates, December 7, 14, 21; January 4, 11, 25; February 8, 15, 22.
- 30-minute sessions.
- $7 per player, per session.
- Clinic payment due the day of the clinic.
- Clinic location – OCPR Building (517 South First Street, Osage City).
Call or email Tammy Serna for a clinic appointment at 785-633-2708 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Christmas Arts and Crafts Camp
Instructor Becky Weaver (USD 348, Baldwin, High School Art Instructor)
- Kindergarten-2nd grade (December 10, 9-10 a.m.)
- 3rd-8th grade (December 10, 10:30-11:30 a.m.)
- Location – Osage City Community Building.
- Cost – $15 per student.
- Projects may include creating wrapping paper, Christmas Cards and other holiday inspired projects. All projects will be available to take home Reminder, art can be messy – please dress accordingly.
- Signup deadline December 5.
- Sign up forms will be sent through Osage City Elementary School, are available at Osage City Hall, are online at www.osagecity.com, and can be viewed and printed at the Osage City Facebook Page.
For more workshop information, contact Becky Weaver at email@example.com.
SEE OCPR ONLINE at www.osagecity.com
*Click City Departments, then Parks & Recreation for program information,
printable signup forms, schedules and more!
Also visit Osage City on Facebook.