Filings in Osage County Courthouse Nov. 21 – Nov. 25, 2016
The following information was compiled from records at the Osage County Courthouse Nov. 21 through Nov. 25, 2016.
State Tax Liens
- State of Kansas v. Joseph W. Smith and Dayna M. Smith. State tax lien. Amount: $4,886.23. Filed 11/28/16. 16ST80
- Trevor West v. Ashley Hockenberry. Petiton for divorce. Filed 11/21/16. 16DM234
- Kansas Department for Children and Families v. Coolidge Denniston. Petition for support. Filed 11/28/16. 16DM235
- RMH Specialty Clinic v. Jerry M. Mason. Recovery of money. Filed 11/29/16. Amount: $340.00, interest, costs and other. 16LM259
- Capital One Bank v. Melissa G. Ledom. Recovery of money. Filed 11/29/16. Amount: $557.17, interest, costs and other. 16LM260
- Synchrony Bank v. Melanie Bowers. Recovery of money. Filed 11/29/16. Amount: $3,650.10, interest, costs and other. 16LM261
- Portfolio Recovery Associates v. Jennifer D. Adkins. Recovery of money. Filed 11/29/16. Amount: $627.07, interest, costs and other. 16LM262
- Midland Funding v. Charles Kunkel II. Recovery of money. Filed 11/30/16. Amount: $2,140.03, interest, costs and other. 16LM263
- Warren D. Lutz. Probate will. Filed 11/28/16. 16PR45
- Delbert Jamison and Linda Jamison v. Kevin E. Henery and Melody Henery. Mortgage foreclosure. Filed 11/15/16. Amount: $101,580.23, interest, cost and other. 16CV65
- Kara Conley v. Karen S. Franke. Vehicle tort. Filed 11/28/16. 16CV66
- Philip J. Davis to Max M. Provost and Faye A. Provost. Tract SW 1/4 11-15-14.
- International Centers Worldwide to Oshawno Lake Association. Lots 7 and 8, Lake Oshawno Estates Subdivision No.2.
- Randy L. Lindsey and Christine E. Lindsey to Donald G. Mott. Tract NW 1/4 2-15-16.