OCPR Update: Kick off the winter blues with tae kwon do
With the groundhog predicting six more weeks of winter last week, Osage City Parks and Recreation is already planning for springtime. Coming up: Spring session of Tae Kwon Do, gets underway Feb. 13, 2017; softball pitching and hitting clinics begin this week.
Tae Kwon Do
Spring session, Feb. 13-May 15
Little Ninjas (Age 5-7)
- Monday, 6:30-7pm
- New student, $90 (with uniform and shirt)
- Additional family member, $75
- Existing Student, $60
- Additional family member, $50
Open TKD class (age 8 and above)
- Monday, 7-8pm
- New student, $130 (with uniform and shirt)
- Additional family member, $100
- Existing student, $90
- Additional family member, $70
TKD Advanced Class
- Monday, 8-8:30pm
- Price includes T-shirt and uniform for all new students, ITA membership for the new TKD students, and belt testing for all qualified students.
- Existing TKD students may be required to renew their ITA membership and are evaluated individually (annual renewal fee).
Classes held at the OCPR Building, 530 S. First Street, Osage City. For more information contact Wade Jones, 785-224-1076 or TKDkicks@gmail.com.
OCPR Softball Pitching and Hitting Clinic
Instructors, Joe and Tammy Serna
- USD 420 2nd-8th grade softball players
- Clinic dates, February 8, 15, 22
- 30-minute sessions
- Call or email for an appointment.
- $7 per player, per session
- Clinic payment due the day of the clinic.
- Clinic location, OCPR Building, 517 S. First St., Osage City.
Contact Tammy Serna for your clinic appointment, 785-633-2708 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Smoke In The Spring April 7-8, 2017
Jones Park, Osage City, KS
www.smokeinthespring.com – Like us on Facebook
Taste of Osage City
Friday, April 7, 2017
Begins at 5 p.m.-“Until the food runs out!”
SEE OCPR ONLINE at www.osagecity.com
*Click City Departments, then Parks & Recreation for program information,
printable signup forms, schedules and more!
Also visit Osage City on Facebook.