Filings in Osage County Courthouse Jan. 30 – Feb. 3, 2017
The following information was compiled from records at the Osage County Courthouse, Jan. 30, 2017, through Feb. 3, 2017.
- Mark A. Bruce v. Kristine A. Bruce. Petition for divorce. Filed 1/30/17. 17DM017
- Danny Lee Altis v. Jenny Lynn Altis. Petition for divorce. Filed 1/30/17. 17DM019
- Amy Ann Haake v. Joseph Matthew Haake. Petition for divorce. Filed 2/2/17. 17DM020
- Levi Cody Havens v. Kelsey Marie Curran. Petition for divorce. Filed 2/2/17. 17DM021
- Ransom Memorial Hospital v. Denise L Birdsong. Recovery of money. Filed 2/1/17. Amount: $1,021.03, interest, costs and other. 17LM020
- World’s Foremost Bank v. Sandra L. Turkin. Recovery of money. Filed 2/1/17. Amount: $7,405.95, interest, costs and other. 17LM021
- Burns, Burns, Walsh and Walsh v. Bridgett N. Ross. Recovery of money. Filed 2/3/17. Amount: $791.31, interest, costs and other. 17LM022
State Tax Liens
- State of Kansas v. Velocity Electric Co. and James C. Adkins. State tax lien. $9,115.89. Filed 2/2/17. 17ST007
- State of Kansas v. Gabrielle D. Armstrong. State tax lien. $795.89. Filed 2/2/17. 17ST008
- FNMA to Chaz M. Steele and Megan M. Steele. Tract Lot 2, Block 5, Urich’s Addition, Carbondale.
- CNC Properties LLC to Lyndon Storage LLC. Tract NW 1/4 31-16-16.
- FHLM to Vicki Brickell and Terry Brickell. Lot 116 Holiday Cove.
- Delores I. Richman and Norman H. Richman Trusts to Bruce L. Sage. Tract SW 1/4 7-15-15.
- FHLM to Allison Lyda and Matthew Daniel Lyda. Odd Lots 1-7, Block 12, Coffman’s 2nd West Addition, Overbrook.
- Kevin W. Orear, Marlin K. Orear, Christopher K. Orear and William R. Orear to George Harsh. Tract NE 1/4 9-18-16 and Odd Lots 1-5, Block 35, Original Melvern.
- Rose Ann Parker to Michael W. Parker and Bonnie Rose Parker. Lots 5-7, exc. W 15’ Lot 7, Block 15, Original Burlingame.
- Charles Timothy Totty to Marcia D. Whiting. 5 tracts in 3-17-17.
- William L. and Margaret A. Patterson Trust to Alfard Roy Watts and Virginia Lou Watts. E 34’ Lot 15 and W 1/2 Lot 16, Block 10, Original Burlingame.
- Glenn H. Crumb and Neva J. Crumb to Jason C. Ball and Sabrina Ball. SE 1/4 2-15-13.
- FHLM to Alan J. Hazen. Even Lots 16-24 and N 13 1/2 feet Lot 26, Block 7, Cloud’s 1st Addition, Quenemo.