Filings in Osage County Courthouse Feb. 13 – Feb. 17, 2017
The following information was compiled from records at the Osage County Courthouse Feb. 13 through Feb. 17, 2017.
- Michelle Renae Barnes v. Ronald Lee Barnes. Petition for divorce. Filed 2/16/17. 17DM030
- Gwen Alaine Saiya v. Christopher John Saiya. Petition for divorce. Filed 2/17/17. 17DM031
- Lauryn L. Wolf. Appoint guardian conservatorship. Filed 2/16/17. 17PR005
- Robert A. Ellis v. Angelica Franks. Recovery of money. Filed 2/15/17. Amount: $1,605, interest, costs and other. 17LM034
- John R. Watson, Ruth Watson, Sharon J. Stromgren, Regina S. Henry and Richard Watson to George R. Hokanson and Ivy L. Hokanson. Odd Lots 25-29, Block 12, Dodds & Boyd’s Addition, Osage City.
- Clayton R. Lee and Terri M. Lee to International Centers Worldwide Inc. Lots 9 & 10, Block 27, Osage Carbon Company’s Addition, Scranton.
- Eldora Thompson Trust to Cody James Colstrom and Melissa Anne Cox. W 1/2 Out Lot 35, Osage Land and Mining Addition, Osage City.
- Howard R. and Laverna Lilly Trust to George R. Carpenter and Lisa M. Carpenter. SE 1/4 18-18-17.
- FHLM to Rosella F. Reece. Even Lots 8-12, Block 8, Dodds & Boyd’s Addition, Osage City.