Osage County District Court criminal cases Feb. 10 – Feb. 24, 2017
The following criminal cases were completed in Osage County District Court Feb. 10 to Feb. 24, 2017 with disposition, fines, sentencing and costs as listed.
- Clifford E. Seastrom, 45, battery, bodily harm to another, dismissed, $393 costs; battery bodily harm to another, jury trial, mistrial, 2/16/17.
- Hope Ellen Thommen, 34, giving worthless check value less than $1,000, dismissed, 2/15/17.
- Crystal Tinch, 44, aggravated assault, use of deadly weapon, dismissed, 2/2/17; domestic battery, knowing or reckless bodily harm to family member, deferred adjudication, $200 fine, $443 costs, 2/13/17; intimidation of witness or victim, prevent reporting of victimization, deferred adjudication, 2/13/17.
- Nancy Rose Day, 39, contribute to child misconduct, shelter or conceal runaway felony, dismissed, 12 months probation, 2/16/17; contribute to child misconduct, failure to reveal runaway misdemeanor, guilty, $353 costs, 2/16/17.
- Madison T. White, 20, purchase or consumption of alcoholic liquor or cereal malt beverage by minor, deferred adjudication, $200 fine, $408 costs, 2/23/17; transporting open container, deferred adjudication, $100 fine, 2/23/17; speeding 93/75, deferred adjudication, $93 fine, 2/23/17.
This information compiled from public records of Osage County District Court, Lyndon, Kan.