Filings in Osage County Courthouse Feb. 20 – Feb. 24, 2017
The following information was compiled from records at the Osage County Courthouse Feb. 20 through Feb. 24, 2017.
- Kansas Department for Children and Families v. Jacob D. Attkisson. Determine paternity. Filed 2/22/17. 17DM032
- Kelly Danae Little v. Richard Dean Little. Petition for divorce. Filed 2/24/17. 17DM033
- Cheri Quanstrom v. Jon Quanstrom. Petition for divorce. Filed 2/24/17. 17DM034
- Credit Acceptance v. Jonathan Purvis. Recovery of money. Filed 2/20/17. Amount: $4,464.77, interest, costs and other. 17LM035
- Eldora Thompson Trust v. Shane Weller and Ashlee Duncan. Recovery of money. Filed 2/21/17. Amount: $2,150, interest, costs and other. 17LM036
- Central National Bank v. Shannon Petersen-Morgan. Recovery of money. Filed 2/23/17. Amount: $746.31, interest, costs and other. 17LM037
- Newman Medical Partners v. Danette R. Bibeau. Recovery of money. Filed 2/23/17. Amount: $193.50, interest, costs and other. 17LM038
- Dubois Farms Inc. to James Cox. Tract SE 1/4 9-15-15.
- David Jellison and Linda Jellison to Benjamin M. Dorsey and Shanda Dorsey. Tract SE 1/4 15-15-14.
- Brant W. Greenfield and Kevin R. Greenfield to Michael M. Graham. Lot 7 and S 1/2 Lot 5, Block 1, Parkside Addition, Overbrook.
- Ally Bank to Makstone Properties LLC. Lot 28, Pomona Heights.
- Barbara Jeanne Griffis Estate to Pamela R. Suppon and Mickey J. Suppon. Odd Lots 23-33, Block 2, Admire and Scott’s Addition, Osage City.
- Brendan C. Ryan and Gaylene Ryan to Latifa Totty. Lots 1, 3 and 5-12, Block 38, Original Melvern.