Filings in Osage County Courthouse March 6 – March 10, 2017
The following information was compiled from records at the Osage County Courthouse March 6 through March 10, 2017.
- George Kritos v. Panagiota Kritos. Petition for divorce. Filed 3/3/17. 17DM038
- Virginia A. Kelly v. Donald R. Kelly. Petition for divorce. Filed 3/7/17. 17DM040
- Jill Cole v. Scott Cole. Petition for divorce. Filed 3/10/17. 17DM42
- Alvin J. Jiskra. Probate will. Filed 3/10/17. 17PR009
- LVNV Funding v. Albert Massingill. Recovery of money. Filed 3/6/17. Amount: $2,308.89, interest, costs and other. 17LM042
- City of Lyndon v. Dwayne M. Merz. Recovery of money. Filed 3/7/17. Amount: $480.56, interest, costs and other. 17LM043
- Randall Shull v. Devon Myers and Jessica Myers. Eviction. Filed 3/7/17. 17LM044
- Shelter Mutual Insurance v. Dennis M. Ybarra. Recovery of money. Filed 3/9/17. Amount: $2,597.27, interest, costs and other. 17LM045
- Harmon Dental v. Lynda J. Stover. Recovery of money. Filed 3/10/17. Amount: $334.77, interest, costs and other. 17LM046
- Ally Financial Inc. v. David L. Paul and Cynthia D. Paul. Recovery of money. Filed 3/7/17. Amount: $27,814.14, interest, costs and other. 17CV014
- Wilmington Savings Fund Society v. Diana L. Foiles and Gary L. Foiles. Mortgage foreclosure. Filed 3/9/17. Amount: $34,782.27, interest, costs and other. 17CV015
State Tax Liens
- State of Kansas v. Kathy D. Camarena and John F. Camarena. State tax lien, income tax. $740.43. Filed 3/7/17. 17ST013
- Roy D. Horton and Connie S. Horton and John A. Nygard to Kevin N. Thielen and Sharon L. Thielen. Tract NE 1/4 26-18-14.
- Dale Vandevord and Mary Vandevord to Mark B. Allen. Lots 115, 117 and N 20’ Lot 119, Brownie Avenue, Throop’s Addition, Scranton.
- Osage County Sheriff to Envista Credit Union. Tract SW 1/4 24-14-15.
- Gregory L. Pelan and Lynne K. Pelan to Lisa J. Obregon and Jeremy L. Shreve. Even Lots 10-16, Block 1, Sheldon’s Addition, Scranton.
- Richard Garvin and Phyllis Garvin to First Assembly of God. Tract NE corner 1-15-15.
- NRZ Reo VI Corp. to Donald L. Bowers and Kathryn D. Bowers. Lots 2 and 4, Fourth Street, Quenemo.