Filings in Osage County Courthouse March 13 – March 17, 2017
The following information was compiled from records at the Osage County Courthouse March 13 through March 17, 2017.
- Jennifer Lee Masenthin v. James Robert Moore. Petition for divorce. Filed 3/15/17. 17DM046
- Roy Jewell v. Loretta Rogers. Determine paternity. Filed 3/16/17. 17DM047
- Galt Ventures v. Lori Shelton. Recovery of money. Filed 3/13/17. Amount: $612.50, interest, costs and other. 17LM047
- Synchrony Bank v. Peggy Lira. Recovery of money. Filed 3/13/17. Amount: $1,189.40, interest, costs and other. 17LM048
- LVNV Funding v. Eric Vogeler. Recovery of money. Filed 3/15/17. Amount: $1,423.74, interest, costs and other. 17LM049
- Gerald E. Bowin and Linda L. Bowin v. Anna R. Weller. Recovery of money. Filed 3/17/17. Amount: $785.40, interest, costs and other. 17LM050
State Tax Liens
- State of Kansas v. Michael J. French. State tax lien, income tax. $1,782.62. Filed 3/14/17. 17ST014
- State of Kansas v. Keith Carr. State tax lien, income tax. $1,568.21. Filed 3/14/17. 17ST015
- State of Kansas v. Scranton Tavern LLC, David Stokes and Lisa Frakes. State tax lien, sales tax. $20,224.11. Filed 3/14/17. 17ST016
- State of Kansas v. Scranton Tavern LLC, David Stokes and Lisa Frakes. State tax lien, liquor tax. $7,402.87. Filed 3/14/17. 17ST017
- State of Kansas v. Scranton Tavern LLC, David Stokes and Lisa Frakes. State tax lien, withholding tax. $4,217.75. Filed 3/14/17. 17ST018
- Mark P. DeGraw and Melina DeGraw to Stuart A. Wolzen and Jennifer L. Wolzen. Lot 6, Lakewood Acres.
- Ottawa Coop to Jon A. Brady and Joanna L. Brady. Lot 23, Block 15, Coffman’s First Addition, Overbrook.
- Wayne S. Walls and Shannon R. Walls to Sheldon Harr. Tract NE 1/4 22-14-16.
- Francis W. Heiman and Krystal J. Heiman to Jacob Andrew French and Erica Leigh French. Tract NW 1/4 27-15-15.
- Nationstar Mortgage to Mary DeBarba. E 50’ Lot 3 and W 25’ Lot 2, Block 5, Urich’s Addition, Carbondale.
- Howard R. and Laverna Lilly Trust to Jacqueline K. Wilt and Tim J. Patterson. Tract SE 1/4 13-18-16.
- Alice M. Weir Trust to Osage County Fire District No. 1. Tract SW 1/4 19-14-16.
- Daryl E. Edwards and Deborah Edwards to Kenneth Walters and Amber Walters. Lots 4-6 and B, Block 29, Original Lyndon.