Filings in Osage County Courthouse March 27 – March 31, 2017
The following information was compiled from records at the Osage County Courthouse March 27, 2017 through March 31, 2017.
- Westar Energy v. George Morrison Jr. Recovery of money. Filed 3/30/17. Amount: $705.20, interest, costs and other. 17LM052
State Tax Liens
- State of Kansas v. Joseph L. Degan Jr. State tax lien, income tax. $865.68. Filed 3/29/17. 17ST020
Small Claims Cases
- Flint Hills Bank dba Bank of Osage City v. Gregorio Leyva. Recovery of money. Filed 3/27/17. Amount: $2,373.23. 17SC05
- Lisa L. Webber v. Douglas Richard Lester. Recovery of money. Filed 3/27/17. Amount: $4,000. 17SC06
- Nationstar Mortgage v. Legal heirs of Marilyn S. Griffith. Mortgage foreclosure. Filed 3/30/17. Amount: $74,810.56, interest, costs and other. 17CV016
- Osage County Sheriff to Bayview Loan Servicing. Tract out Lot 40, Osage Land and Mining Company’s Addition Osage City.
- First National Bank of Kansas to Robert C. Tobias and Cynthia A. Tobias. Lots 10 and 12, Block 12, Wetherell’s 1st Addition, Osage City.
- Dana G. Stumpff and Lindy L. Stumpff to Osage Properties LLC. N 1/2 Even Lots 2-8, Block 8, Original Osage.
- Earl Parker and Kristan Parker to Michael W. Parker and Bonnie Rose Parker. Lots 12-16, Block 32, Original Burlingame.
- Jesse Hall Sr. and Carolyn Hall to Steve Seneca and J. Marie Seneca. Even Lots 2-8, Block 5, Cloud’s 1st Addition, Quenemo.
- FNMA to James W. Lusk. Tracts NE 1/4 17-17-14.
- Eric R. Henry and Ashley M. Henry to Jason L. Branson and Angela S. Branson. Lots 4 and 5, Block 29, Osage Carbon Company’s Addition, Scranton.
- Jarred W. Srock and Sara A. Srock to Donna A. Wolf. Tract NE 1/4 7-15-17.
- Midwest Land to Kansas Heritage Foundation. Tract NE 1/4 15-14-15.
- Nationstar Mortgage to Secretary of HUD. Tract SW 1/4 12-15-16.
- Osage County Sheriff to Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC. S 150’ Lots 6 and 7, all 8 and 9, Block 29,Osage Carbon Company’s Addition, Scranton.
- Eldora Thompson to Al and Lou’s Properties LLC. Lots 19, 21 and E 15’ Lot 23, Block 34, less mineral; S 50’ Lots 1 and 3, Block 12; S 60’ Odd Lots 1-9, Block 11, exc. minerals and Lots 27 and 29, Block 11, Original Osage City; N 1/2 W 125’ S division Block 11, Dodds and Boyd’s Addition, Osage City; and N 68’ Even Lots 2-8, Block 6, Wetherell’s Addition, Osage City.
- Vernon L. Failor and Pamela J. Failor to CNC Properties LLC. E 1/2 Lots 7-9, Block 32, Original Lyndon.
- Hardy T. Merrell and Nancy J. Merrell to Mike Walters. Lots 1, 2 and N 1/2 Lot 3, Block 14, Mayes 2nd Addition, Melvern.
- Salt Creek Investments LLC to Bryan Davidson and Melinda Davidson. Lot 6, Block 4, Myers and Van Buren Addition, Osage City.