Osage County Nutrition Sites Daily Menu; General Transportation Fee Schedule – Osage County Online | Osage County News

Osage County Nutrition Sites Daily Menu; General Transportation Fee Schedule

East Central Kansas Area Agency on Aging Nutrition Sites Menu

To reserve a meal at local nutrition sites: Osage City, call 785-528-4170; Burlingame, call 785-893-3425; Carbondale, call 785-893-1107. For more information about local meal sites and delivery, contact East Central Kansas Area Agency on Aging at 785-242-7200.

ECKAAA Nutrition Site Menu

May 2024

31 – Sloppy Joe, mixed vegetable, beets, bun, peaches.

June 2024 Menu                             

3 – Beef macaroni casserole, succotash, whole wheat bread, pears.
4 – Smothered chicken breast, scalloped potatoes, carrots, wheat roll, mixed fruit.
5 – Friendship Day – Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn, wheat roll, fruit fluff.
6 – Chicken fajita, fried rice, mixed vegetables, tortilla, cookie.
7 – Sliced ham, potato salad, pasta salad, hoagie bun, apricots.

10 – Chicken Alfredo, pasta, broccoli, whole wheat bread, tropical fruit.
11 – Riblet, cheesy potato bites, stewed tomatoes, bun, pudding.
12 – Omelet, baby bakers, muffin, apricots.
13 – Tater tot casserole, mixed vegetables, whole wheat roll, peaches.
14 – Flag Day – Beef hot dog, baked beans, carrot slaw, bun, fruit crisp.

17 – Hamburger, French fries, glazed carrots, whole wheat bun, apricots.
18 – Spaghetti and meat sauce, winter mix, garlic toast, peaches.
19 – Birthday Day – Chicken fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, whole wheat roll, cake, ice cream.
20 – Pork cutlet, macaroni and cheese, broccoli, whole wheat roll, mixed fruit.
21 – Fish sticks, au gratin potatoes, peas, whole wheat bread, pears.

24 – Chicken patty, potato bites, broccoli, bun, peaches.
25 – Beef tips and noodles, peas, whole wheat roll, mandarin oranges.
26 – Sweet ‘n’ sour chicken, rice, oriental vegetables, whole wheat roll, brownies.
27 – Lasagna rolls and sauce, Italian green beans, bread sticks, fruit fluff.
28 – Sausage patty, biscuit and gravy, potato rounds, strawberry cup, orange juice.

Osage County General Public Transportation
604 Market St., Osage City, Ks 66523
Phone: 785-528-4960

Notice, effective July 1, 2021, Osage County General Public Transportation will be a fare-based service. Fares will be as follows:

In Osage County – maximum of two stops – $4

Outside Osage County – maximum of two stops

$8 = 20 mile
$10 = 21-29 miles
$12 = 30-39 miles (example: Topeka, Emporia and Ottawa)
$15 = 40-49 miles
$20 = 50-69 miles (example: Lawrence)
$25 = 70-85 miles
$30 = 86-90 miles
$40 = 91-110 miles (example: Kansas City, Kan.)
$50 = 111-140 miles (example Wichita, Kan. or Dwight D. Eisenhower National Airport)

Qualifications for lower fares will be determined by the following: Age 60 and over; low income, some type of state assistance; disabled, state disability; half price fare.

Powered by WordPress