County Comment – Garage Sales

Garage_sale1

County Comment is provided for comments on any topic of interest to people who live in Osage County, Kansas. Welcomed on County Comment are thank you notes, fundraisers, events, opinions, news tips, sales of personal items, garden vegetables, or garage and yard sales. If you think Osage County should know about it, post it here!

County Comment is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you’d want for yourself.

• Garage sale ads – include times and dates of your sale, street address, city, or contact information. A listing of items may be included. Ads should be for sales in Osage County or nearby towns. Ads will be removed after the sale date has past.
  • Ads and comments will be reviewed before published and will not appear immediately.
  • Businesses are asked to contact Osage County News for local online advertising options, [email protected] or 785-828-4994.

To post a comment or free sale ad, sign in below with an email address or social media account, such as Facebook, Twitter or IntenseDebate.

50 Responses to County Comment – Garage Sales

1. OsageWayne says:

Thrift Sale
    The Osage County Senior Center is planning a thrift sale, which will be Sept. 16-19, 2020. Everyone is invited to come in to shop for bargains and help out the center. For more information, stop by the Osage County Senior Center at 604 Market St., Osage City, Kan., or call 785-528-1170.

2. OsageWayne says:

Greetings,
    I would like to thank those that assisted in the numerous Chamber sponsored Osage County Fair activities including the Carnival Games, Axe Throw, Parade, Kids Bicycle Parade, Watermelon Feed, Corn-Hole Tournament, Fireworks Celebration. I was disappointed that the State Wildlife & Parks decided to not allow the Mobile Fish Aquarium to be a part of the fair due to the COVID-19. They assured me that they would be here in 2021.
    Everyone that participated in the activities seemed to enjoy themselves. The temperatures were very warm & the humidity was also right up there making the tasks a little challenging; however, everyone stepped up & did a fantastic job. I am very appreciative of your time & support given to the Chamber of Commerce.
    Thank you for your assistance & support.
    Jeanette Swarts
    Osage City Chamber of Commerce

3. Real Estate says:

This seems a good platform for growing the businesses, wish you all the best team!

4. OsageWayne says:

My dog Playboy went missing from my yard on Monday, June 8. He is very important to me. He is the male I have for producing Chinese Crested puppies. He is 8 years old, red in color and is a true hairless. He has an interesting story behind his name. His breeder is a Playboy girl, Audra Lynn, October 1991. Famous Playboy Playing With Magic. I am offering a $500 reward for his return. I am not a puppy mill cranking puppies out. I just try to help people have a nice dog at a reasonable price. Please, if you have him or know where he is at I really really miss my boy. Thank you.
    My address is Tina Chermak, 16097 S Burlingame Rd., Burlingame, Kansas 66431. Or email [email protected].

5. Paula Wilson says:

Will there be a yard sale in Carbondale, osage city, and overbrook? Dates please.

6. OsageWayne says:

ECKAN Head Start
    We are still here for your family through this tough time!
    Free home-based services (weekly home visits for prenatal to age 5)
    Enrolling all year round!
    Please contact us via phone or email to complete an application!
    ECKAN Head Start, 530 Holliday St., Osage City, Kan.
    Andrea: 620-803-2041, [email protected]
    Dillon: 620-803-2040

7. Jerry Warrington says:

Re. the 6th corona virus patient: near what town did she live or work?
    Re. the 7th corona virus patient: near what town did the person live or work?
    How come you haven't told us that already? The seventh case was reported two or three days ago . . .

• OsageWayne says:

Jerry,
      Yep I am falling down on the job. You are right, I should have reported on this two days ago. I apologize and will try to do better. Thanks for reading Osage County News.
      Wayne

8. OsageWayne says:

The Dance Spot, Burlingame, will be offering free online dance, music, movement classes and interactive activities starting next week, March 23. If any families would be interested in signing up please message us at our email [email protected] parents, kids and families are also welcome to enjoy our video blogs we have on our YouTube channel to enjoy from our family vacation to Walt Disney World; behind the scenes video diaries at our dance classes, recitals and competitions to watch and enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/c/DanceSpotFamilyVlogs

9. Betty Higbee says:

I’ve tried to get a response before but nothing. Trying again. I would like to look at pics from the car and camper show cause I wasn’t able to go this year. Please help. Thanks so much. Hope to hear something this time

10. charlie drake says:

About my hole in one. It was on the par 3, 151 yard 4th hole at Lamont Hill golf course. I made the shot with a 8 iron and went on to shoot 37 for the 9 holes.